TwinWorX® Insights runs on the edge and in the cloud to provide Fault Detection and Diagnosis analytics and insights.
- Prioritize faults based on projected costs.
- Provide contextualized fault causes.
- Increase building and maintenance safety.
- Reduce energy consumption and reduce operational costs.
- Minimize equipment downtime and provide quick responsive service.
- Improve occupant experience, comfort and services.
Single Pane of Glass Visualization
- Real-time dashboard with configurable views
- Performance scores, baselines, by system, processes, sub types
- Historical trends
- Responsive UI for desktops and mobile devices
Configurable Rulesets Library
- Standards-based (NIST, ASHRAE) Library of Standard analytic functions and rules
- Configurable analytic queries and rules expressions
- Optimize rules with Human Expertise, capturing their dynamic understanding of the environment and contextualizing the problem
- Data capture, validation, compression, and aggregation
- Captures operational process data from multiple sources at lightning speed
- Reliably records faults, events, alarms and other system generated data
- Ensures continuous access to data via redundancy and high availability
- Event-driven, end-to-end serverless streaming pipeline for demanding, mission-critical, continuous-intelligence applications that are:
- Analyzes time-series data and uses FDD rules to detect, diagnose, identify, execute algorithms, evaluate and rank events.
Fault Detection & Diagnosis
- Dynamic, contextualized, machine enhanced fault detection
- Detect and diagnose equipment operational or efficiency faults
- Identify and prioritize control issues
- Advise on improving equipment performance
- Autonomously optimize performance through closed-loop feedback
Streaming Data Sources and Integration
- Address diverse, heterogeneous environments with a secure, scalable, hybrid architecture
- Retrieve data from various device and system sources including:
- Azure IoT Hub, 3rd Party IoT systems
- Messaging systems (MQTT, Kafka, TCP, JMS),
- Databases (PostgreSQL, RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Services (HTTP, gRPC), File systems, E-mail and others.
- Transform data on JSON, XML, Text, Avro, and CSV.
- Secure, encrypted, reliable processing through data preprocessing, fault tolerance, and error handling.
- Generates alerts based on static and dynamic thresholds.
- Correlates data to detect event anomalies and missing events.
- Supports scheduling, digest, and auto-retry of notifications.
- Publishes alerts via various event sinks such as email, and MQs.
- Portal: acknowledge, annotate, and assign issues for corrective action.
- Supports integration to work order systems / CMMS
Learn More about TwinWorX® Insights
Learn about how TwinWorX® helps improve Building Operations and Performance