TwinWorX®: the Digital Twins solution for Smart ManufacturingExtend asset life, increase utilization and optimize operational efficiencies with a Single Pane of Glass that provides actionable insights and decision making intelligence about your manufacturing assets and production processes. Talk to an ExpertLearn More
- Production optimization in manufacturing facilities requires real time information from the line about line performance, production processes, and throughput.
- Rising Energy Costs
- Supply Chain complexity and communication
- Achieving maximum asset utilization in production facilities requires a balance of optimizing performance for long asset life while keeping costs under control.
- Strategic planning can be difficult when data is silo’d in multiple subsystems
- Convergence of OT and IT is creating new cybersecurity risks
- Opportunities to lower energy and other operating costs may go unnoticed.
- New innovations and improvements will not be implemented because they can be safely tested in isolation.
- Future investments may overlook performance trends and patterns that could alter strategies and plans.
Digital Twins for Smart Manufacturing
- Integrate assets, production facilities, equipment, systems and people into one platform.
- Integrate product digital twins into the design, production and distribution of products to end users.
- Get data out of silos and turn it into information, real-time status monitoring, performance analysis and and actionable insights about building performance.
- Review and respond to fault detection and diagnosis alerts and alarms.
- Gain 360 degree visibility of assets via a ‘Single Pane of Glass’ that unifies information, alerts and insights
- Maintain visibility to production throughput, yield, quality and other shop floor activities.
- Intuitively navigate through 3D visualization of facility geospatial information.
- Quickly and easily search assets, telemetry data, alarms, insights.
- Command and control production lines and equipment across the facility via bidirectional communication.
- Increase responsiveness by reacting to alarms and notifications.
- Improve facilities management service levels with proactive and predictive maintenance.
- Test what-if scenarios and simulations of risks and vulnerabilities using virtual Digital Twins instead of physical environments.
- Understand the complexity of interconnected and interdependent systems.
- Extend asset life using historical trends and analysis to better understand usage, wear, maintenance and performance.
- Assess and optimize resource usage including labour and facilities.
- Understand and improve traffic flow along with queue, wait and loading/unloading times.
- Reduce Energy consumption and energy costs.
Smart Manufacturing Use Cases