- Many disparate systems for patients, staff, facilities.
- Complexity of integrating staff and patient resources and systems with facilities services and equipment.
- Long term strategic decision making requires scenario planning, numerous stakeholders and lots of information.
- Cyber-security and Privacy across every system and device.
- Strict Standards and Regulatory controls.
- Inconsistent, delayed or error-prone patient care.
- Extended or delayed decision making processes.
- Innovation is constrained because it is deemed too risky.
- High cost of development, implementation and deployment of new technologies, systems and processes.
Digital Twins for Smart Healthcare
- Model real world entities and concepts (patient flow,
pathways) to create digital replicas of assets, spaces, people and workflows and connect them to live telemetry data for real time monitoring.
- Integrate building core and shell systems like BAS,
HVAC, metering, lighting, etc. into a single platform along with clinic systems.
- Get data out of silos and turn it into information, real-time
status monitoring, performance analysis and and actionable insights about building performance.
- Review and respond to fault detection and diagnosis alerts and alarms.
- Gain 360 degree visibility and situational awareness of assets via a ‘Single Pane of Glass’ that unifies information, alerts and insights.
- Intuitively navigate through 3D visualization of facility geospatial information.
- Quickly and easily search assets, telemetry data, alarms, insights.
- Visualize digitize processes to better understand change impact.
- Get the right information to the right people at the right time and place in order to enable highly informed decision making across the healthcare organization.
- Comply with HL7 and FHIR standards for integration and security.
- Command and control assets across the portfolio via bidirectional communication.
- Increase responsiveness by reacting to alarms and notifications.
- Improve facilities management service levels with proactive and predictive maintenance.
- Improve efficiencies in patient care with people centric workflows and systems.
- Test scenarios that can lead to improvements by studying the effects of changing inputs and conditions using virtual Digital Twins instead of physical environments.
- Optimize staff resources and schedules.
- Understand the complexity of interconnected and interdependent systems.
- Reduce Energy consumption and energy costs.
Smart Healthcare Use Cases